[ Bank of America Near Me ] Welcome to the Bank of America near me blog! Whether you’re trying to locate the closest Bank of America ATM, need to know when they’re open, or have an urgent matter that requires their top-notch customer support, we’ve got you covered.
BOFA is one of the largest financial institutions in the United States, is committed to making their products and services as accessible as possible.
Our dedicated team is committed to assisting you with all your banking needs. Come into a local BOFA location today to experience the convenience and security that comes with banking with the company.
Join us and see how our unique approach to financial services may benefit you.
Why To Choose Bank Of America?
BOFA is one of the biggest banks in the United States, and it has a wide range of goods and services. Here are some reasons why you might decide to go with BOFA:
- Wide network of branches and ATMs: Bank of America has one of the biggest networks of branches and ATMs in the U.S., so you can always get to your money, no matter where you are.
- Convenient online and mobile banking: Bank of America’s online and mobile banking tools are easy to use and have many features, like paying bills, depositing checks, and transferring money between accounts.
- Rewards programs: Bofa has a number of rewards programs, such as the Preferred Rewards program, which can help you save money on fees and earn points that can be exchanged for travel, merchandise, or cash back.
- Customer service: People know that Bofa has good customer service. Most of the time, if you need help, you can get it quickly and easily.
How To Find Bank Of America Near Me?
Use Locator’s To Find Bank Of America Near Me
Follow these steps to use the Bank of America Locator to find a store near you:
- Go right now to the Bank of America Locator tool.
- In the search box, type in your address, city, state, or ZIP code. Make sure to give correct information so that you can get the best results.
- Click on “Search” or press the “Enter” key on your computer.
- Based on what you told the Bank of America Locator, it will now show you a list of close branches. The list will show each branch’s location, phone number, and hours of operation.
- You can click on a store to see more information, such as the services it offers and how to get there.
- If you’d rather see the results on a map, you can click the “View on Map” button. This will pin the places on a map so you can see them easily.
- You may also be able to filter the results based on the services you need, like ATMs, drive-thru services, or financial experts, depending on what the website lets you do.
Find Bank Of America Near Me Using Google Maps
Another amazing tool that can be used to find Bofa near you is Google Maps. Here is how to initiate your search:
- Turn on GPS and open Google Maps on the device you want to use.
- In the search bar at the top, type “Bank of America Near Me” and click the search button.
- If you look for Bank of America branches in a certain area, Google Maps will show you a map with a bunch of red pins where those branches are.
- On the website, you can look through the list of BOFA branches on the left side of the screen. On the app, you can look at the list of branches at the bottom of the screen.
- You can find out more about a certain place by clicking on a red marker on the map or choosing a branch from the list.
- Google Maps will give you more choices, like showing you how to get to the branch, letting you save the location for future use, or letting you read reviews from other users.
- If you have the Google Maps app on your phone, you can tap the “Directions” button to get step-by-step directions from where you are to your chosen BOFA office.
- To make your searches more easier and faster, you can also use this below map.
Bank of America ATMs Near Me
There are hundreds of Bank of America ATMs located around the country, and each one is audio-equipped to better serve clients who are blind or visually impaired. ATMs can be used for the following things:
You may limit your search results to include just branch locations with ATMs by using the branch locator on the Bofa website. Simply check the “ATM Services Available” box to complete the process.
You may filter the results to display branch offices that include the following by indicating the sort of ATM services you require:
Bank Of America Near Me
From opening bank accounts to submitting loan applications for a home or car, consumer banking facilities provide a wide range of services.
If you’re looking for a bank branch using the Bank of America website, you may narrow down your search using the services listed under the Financial Center Services banner.
Bofa also offers other search criteria, such as:
Find Bank Of America Offices
For the BOFA Offices in your countries consider checking here.
Bank Of America Hours And Timings 2023
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturdays: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Sundays: Closed
|Bank of America Open Hours Near Me|
|Monday||9:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 1:00 pm|
Bank of America Hours On Holidays
Branch locations at Bofa are closed on federal holidays since their holiday hours are similar to those of the majority of other national banks.
The following table lists the holidays on which Bofa will be closed in 2022:
|Bank Of America Hours On Holiday|
|New Year’s Day — Jan. 1||Closed|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day — Jan. 17||Closed|
|Valentine’s Day — Feb. 14||Open|
|Presidents Day — Feb. 21||Closed|
|St. Patrick’s Day — March 17||Open|
|Good Friday — April 15||Open|
|Easter Sunday — April 17||Closed|
|Easter Monday — April 18||Open|
|Memorial Day — May 30||Closed|
|Juneteenth — June 19||Closed — Observed June 20|
|Independence Day — July 4||Closed|
|Labor Day — Sept. 5||Closed|
|Indigenous Peoples Day — Oct. 10||Closed|
|Halloween — Oct. 31||Closed|
|Veterans Day — Nov. 11||Closed|
|Thanksgiving Day — Nov. 24||Closed|
|Black Friday — Nov. 25||Open|
|Christmas Eve daytime — Dec. 24||Open — Most branches open 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
|Christmas Day — Dec. 25||Closed|
Bank of America (BofA) Open On :
|Valentine’s Day – 02/14/2022||Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday – 03/01/2022|
|St. Patrick’s Day – 03/17/2022||Good Friday – 04/15/2022|
|Easter Monday – 04/18/2022||Tax Day – 04/18/2022|
|Cinco de Mayo – 05/05/2022||Mother’s Day – 05/08/2022|
|Father’s Day – 06/19/2022||Halloween – 10/31/2022|
|Black Friday – 11/25/2022||Cyber Monday – 11/28/2022|
|Christmas Eve – 12/24/2022||Day After Christmas – 12/26/2022|
Bank of America (BofA) Closed On:
|New Year’s Day – 01/01/2022||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – 01/17/2022|
|President’s Day – 02/21/2022||Easter Sunday – 04/17/2022|
|Memorial Day – 05/31/2022||Independence Day – 07/04/2022|
|Labor Day – 09/06/2022||Columbus Day – 10/10/2022|
|Veterans Day – 11/11/2022||Thanksgiving Day – 11/24/2022|
|Christmas Day – 12/25/2022|
Please verify each Bank of America information posted at the official website for the precise opening and closing times of each BOFA location.
What Are Bank of America Hours And Timings?
Service Available At Nearest BOFA
Banking services include certificates of deposit, checking and savings accounts for individuals and businesses of all sizes.
Loan options include credit cards, mortgages, and vehicle loans.
Merrill’s Investment Management Services
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), 529 plans (for college savings), self-directed alternatives, managed portfolios, and wealth management services
Financial And Risk Management Solutions
Personalized financial and risk management solutions for people and enterprises.
Bank Of America Credit Cards
There are several different credit card programs offered by BOFA. This can be a smart choice for you if you want to have all of your credit cards affiliated with the same bank that your checking and savings accounts are with.
Here are some of the most well-liked cards from BofA:
Overview Of Bank Of America
66 million Americans currently use Bank of America, which was established in 1956. The corporation has nearly 200,000 employees and its headquarters are in Charlotte, North Carolina. They also operate a main office for investment banking in New York City.
So why is BOFA so well-liked? The company’s broad selection of goods and services makes it possible for them to cater to almost any kind of clientele.
Checking accounts, savings accounts, commercial banking accounts, vehicle loans, and other services are all part of BofA’s regular banking offerings.
In addition, they provide credit cards, mortgages, home equity loans (HELOCs), CDs, IRAs, HELOCs, investment accounts from its 2008 Merrill Lynch purchase, and other financial services.
Customer Service For Bank Of America
Customer support is accessible if you need assistance with your accounts or have a query for the bank:
Using The Number 1-800-432-1000
Reach Out On Social Media Platform
To open an account, discuss an investment, house loan, business banking, or other relevant topic, make an appointment online or using the mobile app.